Aly Michalka is an American actress, musician, and singer-songwriter. She was born on March 25, 1989, in Torrance, California, USA. Aly Michalka measurements 36-24-36, 5 feet 8 inches tall, and weight 55 kg.
The actress is best known for her role in an American science fiction comedy series, “Phil of the Future”, which aired on the Disney channel. Michalka developed an interest in acting and singing at a very young age. She began practicing guitar and piano when she was a little girl.
Her sister Amanda Joy “AJ” Michalka is also an American actress and songwriter. Both of them are the members of the musical duo Aly & AJ. One of their albums, “Insomniatic” ranked #15 on the US Billboard 200. Larry Crystal is her personal trainer with whom she does her regular workouts. Hence, she is a fitness freak like other celebrities. On June 6, 2015, she got married to a film producer Stephen Ringer.
Aly Michalka Personal Details
|Real Name||Alyson Renae Michalka|
|Date of Birth||25-03-1989|
|Place of Birth||Torrance, California, USA|
|Profession / Occupation||Actress, Singer, Songwriter, Guitarist, Model|
Aly Michalka Measurements
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Breast Size||36 inches|
|Bra, Cup Size||34C|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
Aly Michalka Family Details
|Spouse / Husband Name||Stephen Ringer|
|Father Name||Mark Michalka|
|Mother Name||Carrie Michalka|
|Siblings||Amanda Michalka, Ricky Michalka|
Aly Michalka Net Worth:
An American actress and recording artist, Aly Michalka’s net worth is to be estimated at around $2 million, as of March 2021. She is earning a whopping amount of money from her acting and singing career. The most active social media star with 598.1k followers on Twitter and 595k on Instagram.
Interesting Facts about Aly Michalka:
- Aly Michalka has had many pet dogs in the past including Roadie, Willow, Moneypenny, Bandit, and Saint.
- She is of German descent.
- At the age of 5, she began her acting career in church play productions.
- Won several awards for her contribution to music including the ’MovieGuide Award’ for her soundtrack in the movie Grace Unplugged, and the ‘Radio Disney Music Award’ for the song Rush.
- Her favorite Television shows are The O.C. (2003), Oliver Beene (2003), and That ’70s Show (1998).
- She is a close friend of Zac Efron, Vanessa Hudgens, and Mitchel Musso.