Alicia Vikanger is a Swedish actress, born on October 3, 1988, in Gothenburg, Sweden, who is the recipient of such accolades as an Academy Award and a Screen Actors Guild Award Nomination, two Golden Globe Awards, and three British Academy Awards. Alicia Vikander Measurements 34-24-35 inches and Age is 32 years.
Alicia Vikander Biography:
She was the daughter of stage actress Maria Fahl Vikander and Svante Vikander, a psychiatrist. Initially, she studied dance at the Royal Swedish Ballet School, but injuries that required foot and back surgeries prompted her to turn to act.
In 2015 Vikander appeared in several films, though she earned particular acclaim for her sensitive portrayal of an artist’s loving wife. The latter undergo male-to-female gender-reassignment surgery in The Danish Girl.
She launched her acting work by appearing in Swedish short films, and television series first recognized her role as Josefin Bjorn-Tegebrandt.
Alicia Vikander Personal Details
|Real Name||Alicia Amanda Vikander|
|Date of Birth||October 3, 1988|
|Place of Birth||Sweden|
|Profession / Occupation||Actress|
Alicia Vikander Measurements
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Body Measurements||34-24-35 inches|
|Breast Size||34 inches|
|Bra, Cup Size||34 A|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Dress Size||6 (US)|
Alicia Vikander Family Details
|Spouse / Husband Name||Michael Fassbender|
|Father Name||Svante Vikander|
|Mother Name||Maria Fahl Vikander|
Alicia Vikander Net Worth:
Alicia Vikander’s net worth is 8 million dollars, estimated at US$. Her first role came in the 2002 TV movie Min balsamerade more that earned much money, and in 2005 Alicia starred in the TV series En December drop and demanded a lot of reward and wealth.
Interesting Facts about Alicia Vikander:
- Alicia Vikander was inspired to become a dancer after seeing a Nutcracker performance at age five.
- She appeared in the Swedish musical Kristina from Duvemala, written by former ABBA member Benny Andersson and Björn Ulvaeus.
- She shared an apartment with longtime friend Caroline Hjelt of the Swedish electro duo Icona Pop after graduating from ballet school and relocating to London.
- She earned her first leading role in the Swedish film Pure just before her first semester began.
- In 2013, won a Robert Awards for being a Best Actress in a Leading Role: Nominee.
- With the Gothenburg Opera, she appeared in The Sound of Music and Les Misérables.
- Got the Rising Star Award at the 2010 Stockholm Film Festival.
- Won the role of Danish Queen Caroline Mathilde in A Royal Affair (2012) without knowing any Danish.
- Used her ballet training to inform her performance as a gynoid in Ex Machina.
- Signed as the new face of Louis Vuitton in 2015.