Cobie Smulders is a Canadian actress and former model well-known for her role in the sitcom How I Met Your Mother. Cobie Smulders Measurements are 34-23-33 and Age is 38 years.
Cobie Smulders Biography:
She was born on 3 April 1982 in Vancouver, British Columbia. She studied at the Lord Byng Secondary School and later enrolled in the University of Victoria. In 2002, she started her acting career and made guest appearances in the shows Special Unit 2, Jeremiah, Tru Calling, and Smallville.
In 2003 she played the main lead in the show Veritas: The Quest. In 2004, she made her film debut with th action film Walking Tall. Some of Cobie’s TV and film works include The Avengers, Delivery Man, Unexpected, Jack Reacher: Never Go Back, Avengers: Infinity War, How to Make It in America, Avengers: End Game, and Spider-Man: Far From Home.
Cobie Smulders Personal Details
|Real Name||Jacoba Francisca Maria Smulders|
|Date of Birth||03-04-1982|
|Place of Birth||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|Profession / Occupation||Actress and former model|
Cobie Smulders Measurements
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Breast Size||34 inches|
|Bra, Cup Size||32B|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
Cobie Smulders Family Details
|Spouse / Husband Name||Taran Killam (m. 2012)|
|Children||Shaelyn Cado Killam and Janita Mae Killam|
Cobie Smulders Net Worth:
According to the latest updates, Cobie Smulders’s net worth as of 2020 is estimated to be around $18 million. she began her career as a model and later started acting too. She has been a part of the TV and film industry since 2002 and has earned handsome amounts from many of her projects.
Interesting Facts about Cobie Smulders:
- In 2013, Cobie won the EWwy Award for Best Supporting Actress- Comedy for her performance in the sitcom How I Met Your Mother.
- In 2014, she, along with her co-star Alyson Hannigan, got nominated in the People’s Choice Award for Favorite TV Gal Pals for the same show.
- In 2017, she received the Theatre World Award for Present Laughter.
- Since she is mostly seen in comedy roles, for her film Avengers she hired a trainer to get some physical training.
- In 2012, she ranked number 65 in Maxim’s Hot 100 list of Women.
- At the age of 25, she was diagnosed with ovarian cancer. To remove the tumor she had a number of surgeries.